Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WhoWhatWear's Style Circle

 
I got this in my inbox a couple of days ago. Yay! Being in the Style Circle gets you free swag, event invites, insider announcements and the ability to contribute to WHOWHATWEAR.com so if you haven't yet, sign up!!

Pam @ over50feeling40 (January 27, 2011 at 6:25 AM)  

Congratulations...you are a great choice! I look forward to reading about what you experience at the events....

style fare (January 27, 2011 at 7:22 AM)  

I got that too! I so wish we were in the same city - it would make it so much more fun!

Melissa (January 27, 2011 at 10:37 AM)  

Oh my gosh, that sounds so fun!!!

Payal'sCloset (January 27, 2011 at 11:55 AM)  

I just got that too! I'm quite excited! I'm actually in Chicago too, so I may see you at the exclusive WhoWhatWear events!

xo
Payal
http://playinginmycloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous –  (January 27, 2011 at 12:59 PM)  

oo, thanks for the tip! heading over to check it out...

xo,
joAnn

fshnonmymind (January 27, 2011 at 2:10 PM)  

I got the email yesterday and can't wait to see what they have in store.

Kileen (January 27, 2011 at 8:07 PM)  

yay!! i got the same email the other day too. can't wait. :)

cute and little
come enter my giveaway!

christiana (February 11, 2011 at 1:22 PM)  

do you get to send in your own pics too?! how exciting!

Post a Comment