Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Look: Casual Dinner with the Girls

Ella Moss striped tank, Aritzia cardigan, J brand jeans, Pour La Victoire Over-The-Knee boots, Louis Vuitton bag (from the 80's passed down from my mother), Hermes and Junghwa bracelets


Had $75 of credit to use up on GILT and I kept being drawn to these gorgeous pumps and platform wedges. But, I decided to be realistic about my lifestyle as a stay-at-home mom and get these flat boots instead. So glad I did! These boots are super cute, comfy and hit at a good spot on my legs (not too high), where I can still wear them long after the over-the-knee trend has gone.


I'm a huge fan of Gilt and have found some crazy deals there, such as these boots, this Rebecca Minkoff bag, these Walter shorts, and these Members Only booties. If you haven't joined yet, click here to start shopping the best online sample sale! Have you ever bought anything on Gilt?

Pam @ over50feeling40 (January 10, 2011 at 6:34 AM)  

The boots were a great choice...you will get so much wear out of these. Your entire outfit looks wonderful...I love the shoulder bag your family passed down!!

Kelly (January 10, 2011 at 6:58 AM)  

Great layering! You got some great pieces from Gilt as well!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons (January 10, 2011 at 7:28 AM)  

So jealous of your breezy outfit -- its snowing hard in NC right now! I can't wait until I can wear pretty/fun outfits like yours again! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Secondhand Stella (January 10, 2011 at 7:57 AM)  

Love the boots! Great purchase! I love Gilt, but I don't like how you can return stuff for store credit only.

marcela (January 10, 2011 at 12:23 PM)  

bag is so cool ...

http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Ella Pretty Blog (January 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM)  

Very simple and sweet look. You look glowing in the first pic - lovely hair and make-up!

C (January 10, 2011 at 4:11 PM)  

HOT boots! I love them and love the rest of your outfit as well. My wallet is sad to say that Gilt is one of my favorite places to shop. Can't get enough of the items they sell and their amazing pics. Great customer service as well.

style fare (January 10, 2011 at 6:29 PM)  

i'm digging the boots and how the top falls, super cute!

Isabel (January 10, 2011 at 6:59 PM)  

you look fabulous! they have aritzia in chicago now too?!

Kileen (January 10, 2011 at 7:11 PM)  

these boots look wonderful and i love the little black stripe at the ankle. so lovely and great find on Gilt!

cuteandlittle.com

Justine (January 10, 2011 at 7:15 PM)  

love your purse!

Just Better Together is having a $25 gift certificate giveaway!

Melissa (January 10, 2011 at 7:37 PM)  

I'm kind of a chicken about buying things online. I need to learn.

Those boots are AWESOME! I'm glad you got them! :)

FashionableAsians (January 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM)  

Awesome boots, what a great find! I'm kind of a stripes gal myself ;D

Tima (January 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM)  

Your mothers LV bag looks amazing!! My mother has the same bag that she also passed down to me, which looks like a lion got a hold to it lolz. You look great!!

Bows and Lavender Lips

Anonymous –  (January 10, 2011 at 10:55 PM)  

Pics look great even on a droid phone

Erica (January 11, 2011 at 3:43 PM)  

Love the slochy cardigan and nautical stripes. They are so comfortable, you feel bad going out in them, like they are sweats. But they look fantastic! Especially with the boots.

christiana (January 11, 2011 at 4:23 PM)  

i love those boots! i'm usually scared of over-the-knee boots but these work well!

Samara (January 11, 2011 at 9:12 PM)  

Oh my gosh I want your boots!! Very cool, love the look--casual yet very chic :)

Please take a look at my blog if you get a moment!

www.samarastillsearching.blogspot.com

Post a Comment